BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

Struck by lightning!

Our writing prompt for journal/bell work today was:

Have you ever been in a thunderstorm before? What was it like? Describe the thunderstorm. What did you see or hear? How did you feel? What did you think would happen? Use a simile or metaphor to better describe the storm.

(we are working on describing things in detail, using actual words instead of bcawz, l8r, u r 2 4unny, OMG!, etc)

I walked by "Bob" in 6th period and read the following:

Getting struck my lightning sucks. You feel all tingly and your muscles move when you dont want them to and you have to stay in the hospital. You go all blind and deaf and stuff for 2 weeks after it happens. Never get stuck outside again. You will so be hitted again by the bright stuff it can find u.

I had to reread and then ask him. Yes, he was totally and completely struck my lightning.

I know my comments are messed up. Can anyone help me turn them on, or atleast figure out what I did wrong?

2 comments:

just another test.... said...

This is Teacher Teacher! trying to put a comment up. Did it work?

Sarah said...

I think it's working now